When you need to give some definition to your lawn elements or bury wire, the Worx 12 Amp Electric 7.5” Lawn Edger/Trencher will do the job. Powerful and easy to use at only 14 lbs., so you can easily push it along. Cleaning out clogs and replacing the blade is also easy, just make sure you always unplug it first. The blade is made of heavy-duty steel with serrated edges, which makes for clean, straight lines and has a wear indicator that shows when it needs to be replaced. It’s easy to assemble once you get it, so you’ll be out making your lawn and garden beautiful and more defined in no time.
- [POWER LIKE THE PROS] The 12 Amp motor spins the 7.5” blade fast and deep at 4700 revolutions per minute, giving you professional-looking lines and edges
- [3 DEPTH ADJUSTMENTS] Cut down at 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” depending on the task at hand
- [CUTTING LINE INDICATOR] Stay on the straight and narrow with the cutting line guide—you’ll notice a difference when you’re done
- [ADJUSTABLE SHAFT] Users of any height can find a length and comfortable position that works for them with the adjustable shaft and D-grip handle
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [3-YEAR WARRANTY] We know this edger/trencher will last for years, now you do too
- Option to add a bevel edging blade
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.