The Milwaukee M18 FUEL String Trimmer with QUIK-LOK, designed for landscape maintenance professionals, provides users with the power to clear thick brush, reaches full throttle in under 1 second and delivers up to 1-hour of run-time per charge. The cordless string trimmer is made up of two components the M18 FUEL Power Head with QUIK-LOK and QUIK-LOK String Trimmer Attachment. This M18 FUEL Power Head, part of the QUIK-LOK Attachment System, is compatible with multiple attachments such as an Edger, Articulating Hedge Trimmer and Pole Saw attachment. M18 FUEL 16 in. Chainsaw delivers the power to cut hardwoods, cuts faster than gas and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. The unit is designed to meet the performance, durability and ergonomic needs of professional landscape maintenance and power utility. M18 FUEL Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft. gets to full throttle in under 1-second and is up to 4 lbs. lighter than competitors. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 450 CFM and 120 MPH output. M18 FUEL Hedge Trimmer has the power to cut 3/4 in. branches, cuts up to 30% faster. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the handle placement and weight distribution provide the best combination of balance and control.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: purposely built for the M18 FUEL power head with QUIK-LOK to generate the power and performance of high voltage platforms
- Redlink plus intelligence: optimizes performance, provides overload protection preventing damage to tool and battery during heavy applications, compatible across the M18 system
- Part of the M18 System 200 plus solutions
- Part of the QUIK-LOK attachment system
- Features the Milwaukee easy load trimmer head
- RPM: 0 RPM – 4900 RPM/0 RPM – 6201 RPM
- Cutting swath: 14 in. – 16 in.
- Line diameter: 0.080 in./0.095 in.
- Trigger: variable speed
- Weight: 9.85 lbs.
- Includes: M18 FUEL power head with quick-lok (2825-20) and M18 FUEL QUIK-LOK string trimmer attachment (49-16-2717), M18 FUEL 16 in. chainsaw (2727-20), M18 FUEL blower bare (2724-20)
- Part of the M18 system of 200+ tools
There are no reviews yet.