The M18 FUEL Hedge Trimmer has the power to cut 3/4 in. branches, cuts up to 30% faster and provides up to 2-hours of run time per charge. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the handle placement and weight distribution provide the best combination of balance and control. The trimmer features a slider-crank mechanism and all-metal gear case providing unmatched durability and longer life. The 24 in. blade trims more material in a single pass, increasing reach and productivity. The blade tip guard prevents damage to the property and the blades. The M18 FUEL Hedge Trimmer is fully compatible with 175 plus solutions on the M18 system.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: delivers more power under load and longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication among tool, battery and charger
- M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 Battery: delivers unmatched run-time, power and longer life
- Blade length: 24 in.
- Cut capacity: 3/4 in.
- Strokes per minute: 3,400
- All metal gear case
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Part of the M18 system of 175 plus tools
- Includes: one 2726-20 M18 FUEL hedge trimmer, M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 battery (48-11-1812) and M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 battery (48-11-1880)
There are no reviews yet.