The M18 FUEL Hedge Trimmer has the power to cut 3/4 in. branches, cuts up to 30% faster and provides up to 2-hours of run time per charge. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the handle placement and weight distribution provide the best combination of balance and control. The trimmer features a slider-crank mechanism and all-metal gear case providing unmatched durability and longer life. The 24 in. blade trims more material in a single pass, increasing reach and productivity. The blade tip guard prevents damage to the property and the blades. The M18 FUEL Hedge Trimmer is fully compatible with 200 plus solutions on the M18 system. The Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Ah Battery Pack delivers up to 2.5X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The lithium-ion battery pack features superior pack construction, electronics, and performance providing users more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Powerstate brushless motor: delivers more power under load and longer motor life
- REDLINK plus intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication among tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Blade length: 24 in.
- Cut capacity: 3/4 in.
- Strokes per minute: 3,400
- All metal gear case
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Part of the M18 system of 200+ tools
- Includes: M18 FUEL hedge trimmer (2726-20), M18 XC 5.0 battery (48-11-1850)
There are no reviews yet.