The Makita 18-Volt LXT Brushless Cordless 24 in. Hedge Trimmer (model XHU07Z, tool only) is part of Makita’s wide range of cordless outdoor power equipment. The XHU07Z Hedge Trimmer has a 24 in. blade for increased cutting capacity and a 5-position rotating handle for increased comfort when trimming vertically or at an angle. A Makita-built brushless motor delivers 4,400 SPM for faster cutting speed when set on the high speed option. The cordless XHU07Z has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there’s no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there’s no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pickup your XHU07Z, load an 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately), and the trimmer is ready to use. The XHU07Z part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion system, the worlds largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- 5-position rotating rear handle for increased comfort during vertical and angle trimming
- 3-speed options low: 2,000 SPM, medium: 3,600 SPM, high: 4,400 SPM allowing the operator to match speed to application
- Variable speed trigger for increased operator control
- Anti-vibration design aids in precision cutting
- 24 in. blade provides increased cutting capacity
- Tip guard protects the end of the cutter bar against hard surfaces
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Batteries and charger not included
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.