A timeless bronze sculpture, this piece of garden art adds a calming focal point combined with the peaceful sound of falling water. Reminiscent of European plaza architecture, this bronze sculpture is cast in the traditional lost wax method and finished with an emerald verde patina, which highlights the exceptionally fine detail of the regal lion’s head and guarantees lasting beauty. Our Design Toscano beautiful bronze sculpture is architectural art and piped to optionally spout flowing water from the lion’s mouth into your pond or fountain. Simply add the optional 290 GPH pond pump kit to create beautiful water music in your garden. The sturdy hook embedded in the back of the sculpture allows the plaque to simply be hung on a fixed hook or nail, while the pump tubing also attaches at the back. Accommodates Toscano Pump Kit DR-290, sold separately. 11 in. W x 6 in. D x 13 in. H, 7 lbs.
- Cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method
- Crafted using age old techniques
- Each piece is individually hand-finished by our artisans
- Arrives piped for optional use as a water feature fountain
- Water pump not included
- Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand
- Perfect for your home or garden
There are no reviews yet.