The M18 FUEL Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft. gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 4 lbs. lighter than competitors. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLITHIUM HIGH Demand 9.0 Battery delivers 450 CFM and 120 MPH output. The blower features a variable speed trigger and high/low speed settings for increased control. The high setting is for the most demanding applications and low is optimized for clearing debris from flower beds without moving mulch. The lock on button allows the blower to be locked on to full throttle, so the operating hand can be Relaxed reducing fatigue. The M18 FUEL Blower is fully compatible with 200 plus solutions on the M18 system. The Milwaukee 48-59-1806 is a M18 Sequential 6 Port Charger. The charger holds up to 6 batteries at a time, and charges them sequentially, one at a time. The charger also offers a compact design, integrated hang holes for vertical mounting, and a pass through plug to conserve outlet space. The new unit will charge M18 compact batteries in 30 minutes, and extended capacity (XC) batteries in 60 minutes. With this new six pack charger, users can reduce the amount of time spent changing out batteries, increasing productivity on the jobsite.
- Includes: one M18 FUEL blower (2724-20) and M18 6-Port Sequential Charger (48-59-1806)
- Full throttle in under 1 second
- Up to 4 lbs. lighter
- Powerstate brushless motor: delivers more power under load and longer motor life
- REDLINK plus intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Charges up to six batteries sequentially
- Power to clear from 15 ft.
- Maximum air volume: 450 CFM
- Maximum air speed: 120 MPH
- Lock on button: yes
- High/low speed settings
- Part of the M18 system, featuring over 200 plus tools
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
There are no reviews yet.