The DEWALT Backpack Blower features a brushless motor and a 40-Volt 7.5 Ah battery giving you the power to move debris with 450 CFM of air volume at 142 MPH. The product features an active second battery well for an additional battery and extended runtime if needed. The control handle features a battery switch that enables you to select which battery to draw energy from or to lock off the tool for transport or storage. The handle also includes a full variable speed trigger and a speed lock that is activated and deactivated with the push of a button. At only 63 dBA, the backpack blower is compliant with noise-restricted regions and ideal for working on noise-sensitive properties.
- Up to 450 CFM of air volume at 142 MPH to clear heavy debris
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizing run time and motor life
- High capacity 40-Volt maximum 7.5 Ah battery with available second battery well for additional battery and extended runtime
- Battery switch to select which battery well to draw energy from or to lock off the tool
- Low noise during operation: 63 dBA, ideal for noise sensitive regions and properties
- Variable trigger and speed lock for full power control
- Designed to withstand everyday heavy-duty usage
- Part of the 40-Volt MAX system of outdoor power equipment
There are no reviews yet.