The 20-Volt MAX Brushless Handheld Blower provides the ability to clear debris with an air volume of up to 450 cu. ft. per minute and up to 125 MPH with the concentrator nozzle. At only 66 dB the blower can be used both inside and outside. With a lightweight and ergonomic design, the blower gives users directional control and tackles user fatigue. The variable speed trigger and speed lock give the user full power control.
- Up to 450 CFM of air volume and up to 125 MPH with concentrator
- Innovative axial fan designed to maximize air output and run time
- Low noise during operation 66 dB(A), ideal for noise restrictive regions and properties
- High-efficiency brushless motor helps extend run time and motor life
- Lightweight and ergonomic design allows for easy control and arm movement
- Variable trigger and speed lock for precise power control
- Part of the 20-Volt maximum system of tools
- DCCS620B low kick back 12 in. Oregon bar and chain for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- DCCS620B compact, lightweight design (9 lbs. with battery) for maximum user control
- DCCS620B high-efficiency brushless motor maximizes runtime and motor life
- DCCS620B up to 90 cuts per charge on 4×4 pressure treated wood (using a 20-Volt MAX 5 Ah battery)
- DCCS620B tool-free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob for proper bar clamping force
- DCCS620B part of the 20-Volt MAX system of tools
There are no reviews yet.