The future is here, and robotic lawnmowers are allowing homeowners to take their weekends back! The Landroid is the smartest, safest, most innovative robo mower yet. Just outline the perimeter of your lawn with the included boundary wire, enter some info into the Landroid mobile app, and Landroid will handle the rest. You’ll have a lush lawn now that your fully automatic lawnmower is on the job. The Worx Landroid is easy to install and equipped with features to make your life easier. Its patented AIA technology lets it mow in a random algorithm and navigate narrow passageways with ease. The Landroid is also weatherproof and comes equipped with a rain sensor that lets it know to head back to the charging base so it doesn’t mow wet grass. The convenient mobile app allows you to control Landroid from the palm of your hand and suggests an auto schedule to best fit your lawns size and conditions. Landroid mows more frequently than other mowers, its offset razor-like blades cut a little off the top during every mow cycle and mow closer to the perimeter of the lawn. When the battery gets low Landroid knows to head back to its charing base to rest and recharge. Each wheel is driven by an independent brushless motor that gives it more maneuverability and helps it to navigate obstacles and slopes up to 20°.
- [FULLY AUTOMATED] The Landroid M cuts lawns up to ¼ acre all by itself. Just set the charging base, lay down the boundary wire, measure your lawn with the app, and let it mow
- [WI-FI & APP CONTROLLED] There are many things you can do from the Landroid app: measure your lawn, check mowing progress, keep software up to date, update your mowing schedule and more
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [NAVIGATES NARROW PATHS] Patented AIA technology allows Landroid to navigate narrow passageways too difficult for ordinary robotic mowers
- [CUSTOMIZED MOWING SCHDULES] Have Landroid mow every day, every other day, it can even recommend an auto schedule based on your yard’s size and conditions
- [TACKLES OBSTACLES] If Landroid encounters obstacles it will bump them and back away, or you can exclude areas of your lawn that you don’t want Landroid to mow. Landroid can also tackle slopes in your yard up to 20°
- [RAIN SENSOR] When Landroid detects rain, it returns to the charger to wait until the lawn is dry. Even though its body is rain-resistant, it knows better than to cut wet grass
- [CUT TO EDGE] The 7” offset 3-blade cutting disc gets closer to the edge than other mowers, so you have less trimming to do later
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.