When your yard asks a little more of you, the Troy-Bilt XP Series offers the extra performance you need. Covered by a 3-year limited warranty, the Troy-Bilt TB490 XP self-propelled mower features a Honda engine that provides dependable, no choke starting with the Auto Choke System. All wheel drive transmission with variable speed control makes it easy to adapt to any terrain quickly and easily. The 11 in. high rear wheels provide improved traction and maneuverability on hills and over rough spots in the lawn. With rear bag, mulch kit and side discharge options included, you have a choice for disposing of grass clippings. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height and the TriAction cutting system uses a rake guard, symmetrical deck and specialized blade to deliver a clean, even cut every time. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won’t let you down.
- Powered by a Honda Auto Choke engine that removes the need for manual choke adjustment before starting
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- XP Series 3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
- All-wheel drive transmission adapts to any mowing condition by easily switching between front-, rear- and all-wheel drive to get the right traction
- Larger 2.3 bushel rear bag collects more clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- Integrated front bumper protects from damage
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- Use fuel stabilizers to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower (not included)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.