The Troy-Bilt TB110 walk-behind lawn mower features an easy starting, no choke, no prime, Briggs and Stratton engine with ReadyStart(TM). With rear bag and mulch kit included, you have a choice for disposing of grass clippings. The 11 in. high rear wheels provide improved traction and maneuverability on hills and over rough spots in the lawn. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height and the TriAction cutting system uses a rake guard, symmetrical deck and specialized blade to deliver a clean, even cut every time. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won’t let you down.
- Briggs & Stratton ReadyStartengine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- Fully assembled in the box, just unfold the handle
- Use fuel stabilizers to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower (not included)
- 2-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.