The Scotts push mower is a clean and healthy way of mowing your lawn. It is propelled by your energy, so it is quiet, yet it can cut grass effectively. This manual lawn mower does not shred grass leaves but cuts them like a pair of scissors instead. You can keep your grasses healthy by taking care of their leaves and avoid stripping away vital fluids that keep your grass protected from disease or insect attacks. This keeps your lawn beautiful because you can leave your grass blades intact even after trimming. The Scotts reel mower is lightweight and easy to operate, so the chores in your yard can be taken care of easily with less effort.
- Scotts manual mower has a 16 in. cutting width
- 5-blade ball bearing reel makes it easy to cut grass
- 10 in. composite wheels help with transportation and maneuverabiility
- Rotary lawn mower has an adjustable cutting height of 1.5 in. to 2.75 in. for a clean and even cut
- Blades are made of quality, heat-treated alloy steel that stays sharp longer
- Blade reel mower features a comfortable handle with cushioned grip
- Mechanical push mower that is easy to assemble, is maneuverable and easy to operate
- 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Requires no gas or oil, thus no mess or fumes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.