The ECHO 14 in. Hatchet is designed for 1-handed use on kindling or smaller logs. Made of high quality hickory, the handle has a fawn foot design for ergonomic comfort. The axe head features a high carbon steel blade that delivers superior strength and performance while an oil-rubbed finish eliminates oxidation. A sharpened, tapered cutting blade edge gives deeper cuts and reduced binding provides a more effortless cut.
- Best suited for cutting kindling and small logs
- Handle length: 14 in.
- Head weight: 2 lbs.
- Axe head is hydraulically seated onto handle and secured with a traditional double wedge system
- Tapered cutting edge delivers easier cuts and reduced binding
- Exceeds ANSI tempering standards
- Limited lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.